This was originally posted on my Tumblr.
Another one of my baking adventures – Oreo stuffed cookies
I was thinking of my sembreak (which is next week) and the things I would do then. I thought of doing another baking experiment. I’m currently trying to list down those I’ve done and those I still want to do. (If you have any recommendations or dares on what I should try baking, message me). I actually did this one before already and remembered that I didn’t get to post about it so there you go. Really, this is one of the most awesome snacks ever.
Oreo stuffed cookies recipe:
2 sticks or 1 cup softened butter
¾ cup packed light brown sugar
1 cup sugar
2 large eggs
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
3 ½ cups flour
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
10 oz bag chocolate chips
1 package Oreo cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cream butter and sugars together with a mixer until well combined.Beat in eggs and vanilla
3. In a separate bowl mix the flour, salt and baking soda. Slowly add to wet ingredients along with chocolate chips until just combined.
4. Using a cookie scoop take one scoop of cookie dough and place on top of an Oreo cookie,take another scoop of dough and place on bottom of Oreo cookie. Seal edges together by pressing and cupping in hand until Oreo cookie is enclosed with dough.
5. Place onto a parchment or silpat lined baking sheet,I’ll admit these cookies will expand pretty big so try not to put them too close together, and bake cookies 9-13 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool for 5 minutes before transferring to cooling rack.
Leave a Comment